InterMET.digital announces Episode 1 of a 3 webinar series on the business opportunities of climate change
Episode 1: THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES OF DETECTING & MONITORING CLIMATE CHANGE
Scheduled for 2 June at 14.00 GMT, 15.00 London time, we will investigate the business opportunities associated with technologies used for detecting and monitoring climate change and applying the data to real-world problems. We will also examine the potential role of citizen science and how it might assist commercial as well as public and academic sector initiatives.
- Dr. Sheldon Drobot, Sr. Manager, Strategy & Technology, Space and Airborne Systems, L3Harris Technologies
- Dr. Caroline Clason, Associate Professor of Glaciology at the University of Plymouth
- Anne Connor, Principal, Business Development of L3Harris Corporation’s Spectral Solutions in Space and Airborne Systems segment
- Dr. Paul Kucera, Assistant Director of the COMET Program at the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR)
- Dr. Paolo Ruti, Chief Scientist, European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT)